Software Developer/West Yorkshire
3-month initial contract
??400.00 - ??450.00 per day
Remote working/West Yorkshire Client
Hays IT are recruiting for a Software Developer who has a strong knowledge and work experience of responsive repairs modules within Capita Open Housing. This is a 3-month initial contract where you will support our client who is looking to drive efficiencies and improvements across their organisation.
The successful candidate will have a consultative approach and be able to contribute by bringing ideas and new ways of working to the table.
Our client uses the Microsoft stack, so experience with Azure, O365, .Net, C# is essential.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Review current state and recommend/implement improvement of responsive repairs modules
- Integration with contracts
- Interfacing with 3rd party suppliers
- Implement schedule of rates (15000 items)
- Develop repairs diagnostic system and processes
- Our client uses the Microsoft stack, so experience with Azure, O365, .Net, C# is essential.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply then please forward an updated copy of your CV by clicking "apply now"