Platform Service Engineer - Azure - IaaS/PaaS
Reed Technology are seeking a Platform Service Engineer, to work within a large organisation who are specialists within their field.
If you have a strong Infrastructure background, experience working with Azure and are looking for a new challenge in the Cornwall area this could be the positon for you.
What will you be doing as Platform Service Engineer?
Working within a fast paced and enthusiastic team you play a curtail part in transition from Legacy to cloud (Azure) based platforms. You will them be responsible for the proactive management and maintenance or the organisations cloud based platforms
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of the platform services
- Manage the resolution of incidents and service requests
- Supporting the delivery of technical change
- Identifying and undertaking service improvements
- Ensure the root cause of all Research Platform services and escalated incidents are obtained for the services you support and actively seek to eliminate such root causes through a practice of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experience
- Experience of supporting, maintaining and developing Windows & Linux OS environments & applications
- Experience of Compute & Storage technologies, including VMware
- virtualisation & Veeam availability suite
- Demonstrated experience in the deployment, configuration and support of
- Microsoft Azure based IaaS/PaaS environments
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services and associated components such as DFS, Group Policy & DNS
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online for more information please contact me.