IAM - Identity & Access Management Senior Consultant/Senior Manager -
Cyber Security Consultant - Identity & Access Management - IAM
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. If successful you will join a multicultural consultancy with a strong track record of shaping cyber security best practice.
We are looking for consultants at all levels from individual contributors to Senior Managers, Engagement Leaders & Principals all within the Identity & Access Management domain.
Your primary goal will be to deliver premier Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consulting and Delivery services to clients across one or more areas of IAM.
This role is available UK wide, with extensive working from home. Offices are based in the following locations:
London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Woking, Reading, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Sheffield, Inverness
You will be expected to travel reasonably regularly with this role (post Covid)
Your core responsibilities in this role
You will build strong client relationships and become a trusted advisor for IAM
- Defining IAM strategy for diverse global clients
- Integrating IAM into digital transformation programmes
- Designing and delivering IAM and PAM solutions
- Finding innovative solutions, and enabling clients to leverage prior IAM spend creatively
- Acting as a thought-leader, pushing the boundaries of IAM by working with key industry stakeholders and renowned IAM authorities across the globe
- Contributing to the development of IAM best practice and standards through liaison with the Jericho forums & Oasis Committees
You will have the following skills & experience:
- You will have detailed, practical knowledge of designing and implementing IAM solutions
- You will have experience of developing IAM requirements and establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical domains
- You will have worked as a client-side advisor or taken lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards
- You would be comfortable being part of the pre-sales process in addition to providing consultancy expertise
- Your working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud is highly desirable
You will have detailed knowledge and experience of at least 2 of the following
- XACML and SPML
Nicolson Bray is a cyber security consultancy who also assists global clients with recruitment. Our clients trust our extensive pre-submission vetting, meaning our candidates have a distinct competitive advantage.
Please apply today to find out more.