Cloud Security Architect/Consultant - AWS & AZURE - UK wide
One of the top consulting and technology delivery businesses in the world is looking for Cloud Security Architects & Consultants to join its industry leading Cyber Security Practice.
As the Cloud Security Consultant you will be in a technical, client-facing role. You will provide expert advice and guidance to clients as part of ??multi-million cloud transformation and security improvement programmes.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Accelerated career progression for talented individuals.
- An organisation with a very strong focus on learning and development.
- A collaborative culture and entrepreneurial environment.
- A flexible benefits package tailored to your needs.
- Designing and developing Enterprise Cloud Security Architectures for public, private, and hybrid cloud based systems.
- Aligning client cloud security strategies with broader cyber security strategy and policy.
- Advising clients on evolving cloud security technologies, and changes to the cloud threat landscape.
- Building strong client relationships and becoming a trusted advisor for cloud security issues.
- Overseeing implementation of cloud security designs and improvements.
This role is available UK wide, with extensive working from home. Offices are based in the following locations:
London, Bristol, Woking, Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Sheffield, Inverness
You will be expected to travel reasonably regularly with this role (post Covid)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Very strong knowledge of cloud platforms, especially AWS & Azure.
- Experience designing and implementing secure cloud Architectures.
- Knowledge of recent developments in cloud security and cloud architectures.
- Deep and broad knowledge of a number of cyber security domains - eg Threat Modelling, Security Operations, Endpoint Protection.
- Prior experience working within a Technology Services, IT Integrator or Professional Services organisation highly desirable but not critical.
Nicolson Bray is a cyber security consultancy who also assist global clients with recruitment. Our clients trust our extensive pre-submission vetting, meaning our candidates have a distinct competitive advantage.
Please apply today to find out more.