SIEM Engineer (AlienVault) WFH with Travel
SIEM Engineer - AlienVault - Configuration - Deployment - WFH with Travel - ??60,000 - ??80,00 Base DOE
My client a leading UK Managed Service Provider are seeking a SIEM Engineer with in depth knowledge of AlientVault. The company is looking for someone with a strong knowledge of working on Back End SIEM systems with the experience and a capacity to learn. This is ideal for someone with a strong understanding of security engineering with experience of deployment and configuration of AlienVault.
- Work on the Back End of client SIEM systems, with knowledge of AlienVault deployment and configuration
- Deploy and implement necessary tools to protect client environments
- Conduct security monitoring and implement technologies
- Identify the root cause of security incidents
- In depth knowledge of AlientVault with experience of deployment and Configuration
- Administrator level experience with Back End SIEM systems
- CCNP, CISSP, SSCP, CEH certifications are highly desirable
- GIAC, OSCP or SANS is also preferable
- Experience with Firewalls, TCP/IP, antivirus, cryptography, device monitoring and log management and even monitoring
My client will also offer you training and exposure to wide range of security products to further develop your skills and experience.
If this opportunity is of interest please send your CV