Portsmouth Handling Services Ltd
are seeking a
Based at Portsmouth International Port
Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Loading and unloading cross channel Ro – Ro ferries (full training given) and assisting with trailer turn outs.
- HGV / terminal tractor (Tug) experience an asset.
- Shift working hours : 05:30 – 15:30, split shifts, 15:30 – 24:00 over 6 working days, 2 rest days (over time available when required)
- Forklift truck experience an asset but not essential as full training will be given.
- Working as a member of a team
- Company enhancements
For job application form please telephone:
Office 02392 870087 or attach your CV below!
Apply for Port Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly