Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer, 11 Month Contract job, Glasgow, Remote
Your new company
This opportunity is to work with one of largest technology companies in the world, on a project in conjunction with a major public sector body in Scotland. The role will be remote for the time being, but the successful candidate will be required to be onsite occasionally once the lock down restrictions are lifted.
What you'll need to succeed
2 years min experience, including SecOps: Integration of Threat intelligence, Hardening, Auditing and Scanning, Vulnerability Testing, AWS Account Hardening, Implementation of Security Guardrails
- Kubernetes (Openshift) experience
- Service Mesh & Jenkins Experience (desirable)
- Networking in a cloud native context
- Continuous improvement of the Automated compliance monitoring and audit in Cloud environments
- Continuous Improvement of the Security Guardrails and applications to protect Cloud infrastructure and workloads during development and production
- Secure coding practices (OWASP Top 10/20, OWASP Application Security Verification Services)
- Design and integration of security controls during all development, test and implementation phases of a platform or application
What you'll get in return
You get to join a very high level, fast moving project with a major company in the tech industry. You will be getting a secure 11 month initial contract with the likelihood of a further years extension. With Hays you will get a comprehensive contractor service, with aftercare making sure that time sheets are approved weekly and a one week in arrears payment process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.