Konvergent is working with one of their key partners in the insurance industry under an Architecture-as-a-Service model to help augment their existing architecture capabilities.
There is a requirement to help prepare the organisation to transition their core on-premise insurance software to a SaaS one.
- Analyse the high level functional and non-functional requirements to support solution design.
- Perform current-state solution analysis to understand, document and determine suitability against requirements.
- Document and communicate solution options to decision making bodies including CxO level stakeholders
- Map the As-Is and To-Be Business Processes
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of solution architecture designs, assuring they are fit for purpose and closely align to the enterprise architecture roadmap and standards.
- Have previously worked for a boutique consulting organisation
- Experience in RFP and vendor selection
- Good understanding of insurance business processes, with the ability to model to as-is and to-be
- Can communicate the change to senior-level business stakeholders
- Expertise in cloud preparation and the steps required to move from an on-premise system to a SaaS one
- Excellent data and integration architecture knowledge
Outside of IR35