MS Dynamics 365 Specialist
MS Dynamics 365 Specialist/Edinburgh or South Manchester/??65,000 + bonus
I am currently looking for a MS Dynamics 365 Specialist to join a prestigious financial services company based in Edinburgh/South Manchester. You will be responsible for building a new database within MS Dynamics, providing deep technical knowledge for D365 and to drive technical solutions which support the business requirements. You will also be involved in Change Management, providing feedback to internal teams and other departments involved in setting up technical standards as well as developing solutions within their specific specialism at a senior level.
To be considered for the MS Dynamics Specialist you must:
- Have a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power platforms (eg PowerApps, Automate)
- Able to apply specialist knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Has sound, broad knowledge of IT.
- Expert knowledge of system development techniques and methods.
- Experience of successfully leading technical evaluations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable liaising with non-technical stakeholders and providing sound technical advice in non-technical terms.
- Experience setting strategic direction for D365 and working closely with different business areas
- Experience working in a financial services organisation previously, or a regulated environment
- Coaches and leads others in acquiring knowledge, and provides expert advice.
If you would like to apply, please feel free to get in touch.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.