Murex Business Analyst - Investment Bank
Murex Business Analyst required by my Investment Banking client in London to work on a key program.
You'll be required to scope, design, build/configure, deliver, test and implement Position Management and Market Risk Management for Front Office system users. You'll setup dedicated pricing curves, market data, pricing layout, simulation layout & user profiles.
This is a high profile role on an important program of work.
The following skills/experience is required:
- Excellent Murex background
- Project and operational management of a vendor implementation
- Good understanding and experience of key Murex modules and concepts:
- Technical areas (services, DB tables and maintenance)
- GOM Trade interfaces & MXML Datamart reporting
- Front Office areas including simulation screens, eTradePad, and pricing Accounting Market data (snapshots and Real Time)
- Batch process/management
- Working knowledge of financial instruments including life cycle events of Fixed Income and cash instruments (including bonds, FX forwards, repos, exchange traded futures and options), derivatives (including IRS, CRS, OIS, CDS) and equities (order, trade, allocations).
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
Location: London (remote at the moment!)
If you are interested in this Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.