IP Design (Network Design)
Looking for IP Design Engineer for our client in United Kingdom:
Working experience in Nokia 7750 and IOS-XR must have.
- CCIE Service Provider Lab certified (Desirable).
- Competent in designing Carrier grade network solutions for projects, complying with IP Net. Dev. design standards.
- Strong experience with service provider technologies for supporting carrier routing, Network security, Mobile services.
- ELTS score 7.0.
- o Excellent (document writing skills) in producing artefacts such as HLD and LLD, presentation and technical Diagrams as part of project engagements
- o Possess excellent communication skills to convey Risks, obtain sign-off, timely escalate issues to management, and send weekly project updates.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders to design optimal solutions
- Ensure eventless rollout of network changes by reviewing change requests
- Working Knowledge of GIT for managing configuration template.
- Ability to automate using DevOps tools.
- Ensure successful compliance for all design requirements by contributing actively in testing and provisioning activities such as test planning, Review of MoP's, etc
Key Technical skills
- BGP, MPLS VPN, QoS, Switching & Routing, 7750 (must have), IOS-XR (must have)
- Strong experience on ISIS, MPLS, LDP, QOS, LACP, BGP, MPLS VPN, BFD, NSF, VPLS, Pseudo-wires, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, IPv4/v6, etc.
- Python programming
- GIT for managing configuration templates, Confluence, MS Office