Technical Account Manager
Harris Global are currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly expanding global entertainment company who are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Technical Account Manager will act as a key member within an energetic team helping to solve a broad range of challenges and tasked with on-boarding/managing a number of high profile clients whilst helping to share their product road-map.
Responsible for the following:
- Stakeholder management of various large global clients
- Maintain client integration timelines
- Maintain platform training documentation
- Helping stakeholders to translate their digital viewpoint into the product road-map
- Champion customers internally
- Experience with video encoding highly desirable
- Experience of working in a global fast paced environment.
- Flexible and autonomous with a "can do" attitude
Skills & requirements:
- Love of Technology
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Experience of working within software engineering
- Experience of working as a technical contributor to the organisation
- 3 years+ technical/account management experience
It's a diverse & vibrant environment to work in, where they would look for you to act as a key pivot in a rapidly expanding part of their business.
The company is regularly listed as a fantastic place to work, with a great atmosphere/excellent benefits and perks. They are growing rapidly, and this particular role offers significant opportunity for progression!