Scientist - Stem Cells
We are currently looking for a Stem Cell Scientist to join leading cell and gene therapy company based in London. As the Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for providing technical expertise for the development and translation of stem cell therapies.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will carry out development projects within the laboratories providing expert knowledge of stem cell biology. You will characterise and optimise stem cell expansion and differentiation processes.
- You will record and analyse laboratory findings in electronic notebooks.
- You will carry out techniques such as, but not limited to, cell culturing, cell counts, flow cytometry and PCR.
- As the Stem Cell Scientist you will be responsible for implementing design of experiment principles.
Experience and Education
- A PhD, MSc or BSc in cell therapy, stem cell or developmental biology and a number of years of industry experience is essential.
- Proven industry experience working with Stem Cells and carrying out maintenance and differentiation of stem cells.
- Proven experience using flow cytometry, cell culturing, PCR, troubleshooting, developing or optimising stem cell differentiation protocols.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales