Cyber Security Operations Manager
12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Cyber Operations Manager Incident Response Threat Management
A successful and growing investment management firm based in the City of London are looking for an outstanding Cyber Security Operations Manager (Cyber Threat Manager) to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a Cyber Operations role and will suit an individual who has significant experience working with SOC teams, Threat Management and Incident Response. You will be working with individuals at all levels across the business so strong communications skills and an ability to approach technical conversations with non-technical people.
- Operating within the broader IT team, you will be involved in all aspects of the organisations cyber threat management capability globally
- You will have demonstrable and high-level technical expertise with significant exposure to cyber threat management including:
- Threat Intelligence
- Security Monitoring
- Incident/Crisis Management
- Patch Management
- Managing external SOC Teams effectively
- Escalation Point for all major incidents
- Programme Management
Ideally you will have experience within Financial Services however due to the nature of the role this is not essential. You will have a relevant technical degree in the IT space with clear and demonstrable experience working in Cyber Security Operations.
With the current manager off on maternity leave imminently they are ideally hoping for a handover period to ensure the successful individual is up to speed and settled in before she departs. Due to this they have indicated a preferred start date of the 1st February 2021.