Data Solution Architect/Engineer - GCP/Telecoms
Data Solution Architect/Engineer - GCP/Telecoms sought by leading telecoms company traditionally based in Central London.
My client has one of the most sophisticated mobile satellite networks and it generates huge data volumes every single day.
Working across a number of data products this role will own the technical strategy behind our approach and will ensure engineering rigour in all of our products. The data platform is used by around 500 users, distributed globally and contains multiple terabytes of data. The platform is critical in generating insights to strategically drive a multi-billion dollar business.
The role will encompass both the design and development of ELT jobs but also the design of the data platform in GCP
- Define the strategy for ingestion, transformation and presentation of strategic datasets
- Lead data platform and development strategy to ensure solutions are leveraging optimized tools and system capabilities to meet organisational needs
- Design the data architectures to support non trivial transformation of data into valuable insight
- My client is happy to look at experience data engineers who are looking to step up into an architectural role
- Passion for Data, Analytics and building quality products
- Some experience of building analytics and data platforms in the cloud
- Experience designing mission critical data platforms
- Strong experience transforming large volumes of data and designing data architectures
- Extensive hands on experience of data model design and ELT pipeline design and build
- Hands on coding experience in SQL and Python
Please apply and get in touch if you are suitable or interested in discussing further.
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking