Principal Software Engineer
Do you fancy scaling out a tech team from scratch for a leightweight fully dockerised platform within the B2B SaSS space?
This is a fantastic REMOTE opportunity for an individual looking to stay hands on and join a well funded growing start-up that are using a cutting edge tech stack as well as intelligence processing for their global blue chip clients.
Employing around 20 members currently my client are looking to hire a Principal engineer/HoE to join their family where you will be solely responsible for building and deploying software.
This is a rare opportunity that allows gradual progression into a CTO position.
To give you a taste of the role:
- The architecture of the platform has been re-designed and is fully robust so you will now be joining this business through their growth phase as they build out new features and scale the size of the tech team
- Full autonomy in being creative and giving the platform your own flavour and technical direction
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the full stack, but most importantly Python and Node
- Have an excellent understanding and interest in architecture
- You will be interested in staying hands on to begin
- Extensive experience with software development and engineering required
If you are looking to take that next step up then please don't hesitate to reach out so I can further discuss the role with you, their head offices are based in London.
Alongside the salary you will get a bonus and stock/share options.
With a fantastic package on offer that includes equity as well as a focus around professional and personal development my client are an equal opportunities employer and would welcome applicants from any background, age, gender, race, religion, gender identity or beliefs. We look forward to receiving your application.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship to apply.