Service Designer (outside IR35)
Service Designer - Edinburgh - 9 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Service Designer to join their team on a 9 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience working within Agile environments
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to develop and build strong collaborative networks.
- Proficient knowledge of digital landscape and familiar with current IT development concepts and practises.
- Must have a proven track record in designing high quality services based on the balance of sound evidence from multiple sources.
- Must be comfortable with working within external constraints and be capable of innovative responses to problems and blockers.
- Experience and expertise in leading and coaching others in Service design activity
- Experience and expertise in designing prototypes that allow objective and unbiased feedback and QA of service design.
- Experience and expertise in facilitating engagements with wide ranging stakeholders and users.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age