SAP Integration Lead (SAP PO)
SAP Integration Lead (SAP PO) required to join leading global industry leading client in the UK.
Permanent job opportunity for a leading UK employer. Flexible base location in Brighton or the Midlands. Excellent salary package. Excellent salary package.
SAP Integration Lead (SAP PO) key deliverables;
- Design, develop custom interfaces in SAP ECC 6.0 SD, MM, FI, CO
- Document functional requirements/technical specification and maintain current documentation
- Delivery UAT, Integration tests and system Integration & security testing
- Support and develop EDI interfaces
- Communicate project status via work plans, issues lists and other forms of communication
- Drive process and system design for new implementations.
- Support the business team with issues resolution and provide a solutions based approach
SAP Integration Lead (SAP PO) key criteria;
- 7 Years SAP Integration experience - SAP PO, SAP PI, SAP XI, ABAP, JAVA
- Experience in multiple country template rollouts
- Strong consulting experience and techno/functional skills
- Proven experience working as a SAP PI Consultant/SAP PI Developer
- EDI, IDOC's, Interfaces
- Proven experience delivering integration of SAP ECC 6.0 SD, MM, FI, CO