Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer - remote working initially then based in London, 6 months initial contract
My client are an internationally recognised consultancy and they are looking for an experienced UX Designer to work onsite at one of their B2B financial/insurance clients.
You will be part of a fast-growing, exciting working environment and help meet the increasing demand from our clients.
As the UX Designer you will join and support the discovery team and assist in the Front End development process for this B2B Software Design Project.
As the voice of the ultimate end-user, you will conduct research, design, write, validate & test designs before presentation to the business.
- Assist the greater discovery teams & collaborate closely with the UI designer to achieve business goals
- Research, design & write UX copy
- Extensive Interface Design
- Prototype & wireframe
- Visually communicate the end vision
- Deploy your user empathy & interaction design experience
- Utilising design thinking methodologies, double diamond approach
- Front load first process effort to address majority of shared feature sets
- Assist in the sprints of effort between both teams
- Address processes sequentially but overlap to facilitate knowledge transfer between teams
This role is to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of Product Manager, Developers, Designers, Service Design, User Researchers.
The project is to work on a suite of Digital Products and Services, initially moving through discovery.
- In depth UX and UI experience particularly desired
- Detailed Interface Design experience
- Experience in financial services and in particular within insurance
- Expertise agency or consultancy experience is preferred.
If you think you are right for the role please hit apply.