Scrum master/Legal Insurance background/Manchester/Remote
2 x Scrum Master - Insurance/Legal Sector - Manchester/Remote
We have an EXCITING opportunity available for a TWO Scrum Masters (mid and senior level) to join a Legal/Insurance organisation on an ASAP basis!
The individual would be responsible for overseeing our agile software development process and will work remotely for now (due to COVID-19) with flexible working available from the Manchester office from mid/end of the year. The role can be offered on a 6 - 12 months+ fixed term contract or permanent position, with an excellent benefits package!
Skills & Experienced required:
- Experienced SCRUM Master with an insurance and/or Legal background (essential)
- Experience with legal systems (eg VisualFiles and SOS Practise)
- MS stack, .net, PowerBI (desirable)
- SCRUM Master Certified
- Experience mentoring/coaching team members and able to bridge the gap between technical & non-technical colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
SCRUM Master Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint retrospectives and team-based release planning
- Coach the team about Scrum values, practices, and rules to increase and improve the adoption of Agile Scrum in the organization
- Work collaboratively with product owners, business analysts, testers, developers and technical architects
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to help them understand systemic issues, getting feedback and support for improvement initiatives
If you have experience of the above and keen to find out more, please apply ASAP and we can discuss the role in more detail.