As a Lead Integration Engineer you will provide Technical Leadership on major Application & Data Integration projects.
You will be responsible for leading the technical design and implementation, advising on Patterns and Practices for Integration, API & Serverless Architectures using Microsoft Azure Integration Services and related Cloud components.
The company as m April 2018 from two separate housing associations, but our roots reach back to the 1960s when our Legacy organisations were established by local people who shared a similar vision - to house west London's working poor, providing them with a home from which to build themselves and their families a secure future.
- As the Lead Integration Engineer you will lead on multiple integration Projects building APIs & Data pipelines to connect NHG's Digital Microservices Platform with NHG's Business Systems and external third parties.
- You will serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Data & Application Integration by leveraging Azure Integration Services.
- You will contribute with hands-on coding and peer code reviews ensuring the good quality of the code base and performing all the required tasks for the successful delivery of integration projects end to end.
- Lead on integration strategy with cloud and on-premise solutions which entails the following duties: requirements gathering, design, and POC.
- Hands-on experience on API development following API-led architecture
- Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Azure integration platform
- Demonstrable deep technical expertise creating software engineering solutions in Azure public cloud including API integration/orchestrations, complex Data pipelines and Security design.
- Practical knowledge of Enterprise integration on Azure using message queues/topics and events.
- Extensive experience designing, developing and deploying solutions based on Azure Integration Services, Azure Functions and Azure Data Factory v2.
- Knowledge of SQL
Our core benefits
- Career development and progression plans (learning and development)
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Employee assistance
- Simply Health cash plan
- Staff discounts
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme