Badenoch + Clark is currently supporting one of it's key Public Sector clients who is looking to engage a Lead SQL DBA for an initial 3 month contract with very likely extensions.
The role is for a Lead DBA responsible for implementing and maintaining databases in a professional manner. Providing support to system administration and development teams.
* A strong background in infrastructure projects focusing on data centre migration and consolidation.
* Senior SQL Server DBA able to specify and implement high-availability solutions on hybrid, on premise and cloud platforms.
* Able to understand data-warehousing and OLTP volume/transactional requirements.
* Can analyse and address performance issues that may involve both platform and T-SQL components.
* SQL Server - all versions to 2017
* Database Administration and Deployment
* SQL Clusters
* Always-on High Availability
* Log shipping
* to Version 6.5
* Data Warehousing
* VMWare Cloud on AWS
This is for an immediate start so is suited to candidates who are out of contract or available at very short notice. Home working will be available.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark.