Development Security & Operations Lead (DevSecOps)
My client, one of the globe's most renowned insurance brands, is seeking a Development Security & Operations Lead to implement DevSecOps processes and principles in support of the Digital Office and embed the right Digital culture and capability.
The successful Development Security & Operations Lead will:
- Lead a team of DevSecOps engineers working across Agile delivery teams
- Implement security controls and threat protection.
- Manage identity and access, and protecting data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Maintaining the security posture, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools.
- Work with development teams to identify vulnerabilities Real Time, as code is created
Successful candidates will likely:
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the DevOps culture and principles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of programming languages being used.
- Have knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices and latest software.
- An understanding of the tools being used across the CI/CD cycle, and also the security capabilities of Azure and other cloud-based platforms
- Hold DevOps or Azure qualifications
- Have demonstrable experience of working within cross-functional Agile teams, eg Scrum, Kanban, DSDM
- Knowledge and understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Comfortable with ambiguity, lack of detail and can develop concepts
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Key words: Development, DevSecOps, Security, information security, cyber security, SDLC, software development life cycle, agile, DevOps, Azure
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.