Technical Analyst - Mulesoft Anypoint
Our client is looking for a Mulesoft Developer starting ASAP on a 6 month contract. You will be joining an established Development Team, to define and implement processes and work on the scheduling, analysis and delivery of work packages.
Key Experience & Responsibilities
- Define and develop the Integration Development process and support the team to deliver integrations using MuleSoft technology
- Experience of implementing and architecting MuleSoft AnyPoint
- Enhance patching capabilities and process
- To play a key role in risk mitigation of Legacy systems
- Consolidate services within the application estate
- Manage the small change portfolio
- Defining and delivering process mapping and process improvement
- Experience of delivering data integrations using best practice including cyber security considerations
- Technical understanding of core web services and methodologies
- Significant experience of process documentation
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website