Project Manager - ERP, HR, Payroll, Applications
Project Manager - ERP, HR & Payroll, Applications - Buckinghamshire - ??60,000 plus benefits
We are working with a growing UK Top 30 construction business who are hiring a permanent Project Manager to join their IT team. This role is a strategic hire as the organisation looks to improve the use and efficiencies from their key applications. This role is a hands-on role assuming responsibility for leading business process improvement/applications enablement projects through the full life cycle, adopting a structured, pragmatic approach to delivering solutions to stringent cost, time, & quality criteria. The size of projects/teams will vary but are likely to consist of both internal and third-party partner resources, with applications comprising of ERP, HR and Payroll applications, and construction specific applications (amongst others).
The current IT Team are relatively small, so this role will involve helping to develop a pragmatic "best-practice" approach to project delivery, then educating stakeholders and championing its adoption business-wide. This is a great opportunity to join a business who are currently growing and expanding their use of technology, and the technology function.
We are looking for the following experience and skills to be considered for this role:
- Experience of successfully delivering application/Business Systems Projects.
- Track record which evidences successfully delivering business process improvement projects, through simplification, standardisation & automation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with extensive Board/Senior Management level interaction & exposure
- Experience of working in complex, multi-stakeholder, multi-functional organisations/environments
- Experience of pragmatically applying industry recognised project management methodologies (eg PRINCE2)
- High-energy, enthusiastic self-starter capable of autonomous working
- Business focussed, process led, benefits driven, results orientated
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent communication & relationship/team building skills
- Strong influencing & facilitation skills
- Experience of working within the construction industry and experience of working with Xpedeon, Aconex and Civica are highly advantageous, although other experience of similar applications will be relevant.
This role offers a great opportunity to create and lead change across a well-established business, there is scope for the role to progress further as the team builds and projects increase.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to know more about this role, please submit your CV for consideration.