Data Architect - Remote Working
Data Architect - Contract - Remote Working - 4 Weeks
A Data Architect is required to work for a leading Client withing the marketing sector to provide consultation and assessment of the current data architecture/processes; and provide recommendations/a strategy of how the business should proceed moving forward ensuring they are following best practice.
The client currently has two SaaS products and are looking to build a third. Before they undertake this, they are looking for a data architect to assess the current set up of the cloud infrastructure and advise on best practices when putting multiple products into the digital landscape.
- Advise on how to Implement end to end SaaS business processes and build data products.
- Create Architecture Runways and Architecture Roadmaps
- Understand business strategy, define end to end data requirements and deliver efficient and scalable data solutions for the business.
- Identify architecture milestones, phases, elements, risks, and establish budget.
- Experienced Data Architect/Cloud Architect
- Experience working with multiple SaaS products within a digital landscape.
- ERP experience (eg D365 or Oracle)
- Microsoft Azure/Cloud
- SQL (MySQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SSDT, SSMS, SSIS)
This role is an immediate requirement, with interview slots available this week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.