.NET Developer - Bracknell
I am currently looking for a .NET Developer, working for a leading telecommunications company based in Bracknell, as they are expanding their development team.
Software Developers integrate applications into their platform for customers. They ensure applications function fully and speak to customer systems and their platform, for instance by API or SFTP. From design, development, testing, deploying and maintaining up-to-date applications and services, they enable the business to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers.
- Write code in appropriate languages, principally C# or .NET.
- Design the architecture of new application components and achieve internal sign off for development specifications where required.
- Develop Back End applications and features to meet customer/project requirements.
- Use the company's chosen methodology/process eg Agile.
- Thoroughly test new features or developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases. Test sites/applications in different environments as necessary.
- Work with Quality Assurance teams/processes to validate builds ready for launch.
- Launch development projects, staying available to ensure success. Ensure all change processes are followed
- Ensure appropriate documentation/updates are provided to relevant colleagues/customers.
- .NET Core
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM, Computer Science or related subject, preferably from Russell Group University
What success looks like:
- Functionality: development releases will introduce new functionality that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Bug Free: the jobholder should strive to provide development releases with a low or with no bugs, helping to reduce follow up support time and improve customer satisfaction.
- On-time: development releases deliver sometimes critical services/functionality to customers and so meeting deadlines/time commitments is highly important.
If this .NET Developer position is of interest to yourself, then please do apply below and I will be in contact with a job spec.