Senior Content Designer
Contract Term: 6 months - possibility of extension
Contracting Authority: Department of Health & Social Care
Location: Full Remote Working
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you have never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we are here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
A senior content designer understands the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and government deliver a policy intent. In this role, your work may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels. Senior content designers will be asked to lead on specific areas of work, collaborating with wider team members and managing the content production, sign off and approval process. Senior content designers have input into content strategy and quality assure the work of other content designers.
As Senior Content Designer, you will:
- Take responsibility for content quality, managing small teams and mentoring content designers
- Write and map user stories, assure quality and review the work of others
- Lead on cross-government content projects
- Engage with and contribute to the cross-government content community
You will have:
- Experience creating content for government using Whitehall CMS
- Experience using google analytics or Jira
- Experience with digital and offline content (posters, small copy, micro copy)
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."