Security Cleared* DevOps Engineer/Consultant/Developer
Security Cleared* DevOps Engineer/Consultant/Developer -Kubernetes/Rancher/Helm/Docker/
JSONnet/CICD/Jenkins/Groovy/Jira/Confluence/IaaC/PostGres/Kaftka/Springboot - is urgently required by our Global IT Services Organisation, for a rolling 3-month, home based, contract.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in the below:
DevOps Engineer required to work within the a customer platform and services team.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Develop infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines
2. Documentation of code pipelines and implementation
3. Developing automation code and pipelines for the following DevOps toolsets:
a. Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Jenkins
b. Container technologies including - Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Helm, JSONnet
c. Cloud Platforms - AWS
d. Platform engineering for highly available Postgres, Groovy apps, Java applications with spring boot, Hadoop/Kaftka.
4. Developing monitoring solutions for 24/7/365 mission critical infrastructures with multiple technologies including ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
5. Working within SCRUM based development projects within a SCRUM of SCRUMs approach.
6. Working within large government projects and programmes
7. Working with a tech lead who will carry out peer review and provide guidance and support as needed.
This is an urgent role; please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered..the successful candidate must be willing to undergo security clearance, prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.