With our Production Unit based at Lineside Ind Est, Littlehampton, West Sussex, PICS Ltd are market leaders within their field of operation. The Company is continuing to expand due to the professional, positive and forward thinking approach by all staff to develop the business. Therefore we are looking to recruit an individual who will be a team player with a professional work ethic.
Daily duties will include the following:
- Keeping stock and production records up to date
- Telephone answering / message taking
- Maintaining the filing systems already in place
- Placing orders for raw materials with suppliers
- End of day paperwork / post
- Sales order processing and dispatch.
Essential Key Attributes should be:
- Previous administration experience.
- A friendly, organised and logical approach with the ability to think ahead and be precise in detail.
- A proactive, assertive individual who is able to switch from one activity to another and who enjoys customer contact both over the phone and face to face, therefore good communication skills and problem solving skills are essential.
- Being able to work to strict deadlines whilst having a calm approach in sometimes pressured situations.
- Experience and knowledge of the concrete industry is not required, however the willingness to learn is essential to the position.
We are looking for someone to work 40 hours per week and in return, we will offer a competitive remuneration package, together with an additional Rewards and Benefits Scheme, which you will be entitled to after an initial qualifying period.
If you think this is you and you would suit this role and are, more importantly, a keen team player who can perform under pressure, then we want to hear from you. We are only accepting postal and email applications so please forward your CV and contact details to our Head Office at either of the following addresses.
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
No previous applicants need apply