Electrical Shift Engineer
SUCCESS BUILT ON SUBSTANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
Since 1958, the passion for continuous development and implementation of improved technical solutions has been the driving force of the success of the Schütz group. For us, understanding and meeting the challenges and needs of our customers while respecting the environment, form the heart of the group’s activities.
SCHÜTZ (UK), part of the global Schütz group, was established in 1992 and is the sole UK subsidiary. We are a major supplier of packaging to a wide range of industries.
We are currently seeking to recruit an
ELECTRICAL SHIFT ENGINEER
Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus + Other Benefits
Based at our modern facilities in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, the successful applicant will work within our Engineering team to ensure the smooth running of all site equipment. Working 12hr shifts (Ave 40hrs/wk) between Monday and Friday, they will have experience of a fast-paced production environment.
- Install, test, examine and maintain various site machinery.
- Understand and use safe working practices
- Work with the site teams to improve equipment OEEs
- Keep engineering information up to date in line with ISOs
- Ensure production interruptions are kept to a minimum
- Routine Maintenance and PPMs
- Self Motivated; pro-active
- Flexible and able to prioritise
- Dynamic, logical
- Communicative, team player
- Skilled/Experienced Electrician
- Multi-skilled preferred
- Ability to analyse and fault-find
- Computer literate
- Hold a recognised Electrical Engineering qualification
Does this sound like you?
If the answer is yes and you would like to apply for the Electrical Shift Engineer position then
please hit the ‘apply’ now button.
Closing date: Wednesday 10th March 2021
Strictly no agency approaches