Customer Services Administrator
Customer Services Administrator
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Between £22,000.00 - £25,000.00 depending on experience
InstaVolt are one of the largest owner operators of rapid electric vehicle (EV) charging stations across the UK and we pride ourselves on customer experience and satisfaction. Winners of multiple industry and driver awards we are the market leader in EV infrastructure and due to rapid expansion of the charging network we are now hiring a skilled and dedicated Customer Services Administrator.
The role will be based at our Basingstoke Head office and will suit a dedicated individual who is looking to develop their career within this expanding and fast paced industry. The sector is one of the fastest growing in the country and this is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders. The role is primarily based around the support of the Network Performance and App Support teams, responding and dealing with customer and driver queries and working within the team responsible for the reliability of Britain’s favourite multi vehicle charging network.
The role will include, but not limited to, the below;
- Monitoring and administration of daily support tickets gathered from various sources, including our dedicated support call centre, App support, generic inboxes etc.
- Distribution of customer queries to the relevant teams
- Responding to queries and tickets, verbally and written, directly back to customers whilst maintaining the high levels of customer service that InstaVolt prides itself on.
- General administration duties to ensure smooth running of support team.
- Monitoring of social media, inboxes, customer queries etc to ensure the reputation of the company continues to be of a very high level.
It would be preferable if the candidate had the below skills.
- The ability to deal and communicate with a varied team including App support, driver support.
- Will need to possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to quickly adapt to changes and learn new skills and techniques.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever required, and the ability to distribute and respond to these in a timely manner.
- Be able to work under their own initiative, with great organisational skills.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Onedrive and the willingness to learn additional programs.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills and be able to communicate with a variety of people during your working day.
- Clean driving licence as there may be a requirement for travel in association with business needs.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate with multiple members of staff, from reporting to their manager, members of the network performance team, project managers, members of the installation team and the team of service engineers. There will also be a requirement to communicate with the general public on occasions via verbal or written communication.
This role would suit somebody who is dedicated to their role and looking to progress their career, who has great communication skills and the desire to see a job through to its mutual conclusion for all involved parties. The industry and business are very fast moving and the successful candidate would be expected to have the ability to adapt and change to the needs of the business. The role is a pivotal position within the company to ensure that InstaVolt’s reputation remains at the pinnacle of the EV charging sector.
For the successful candidate, InstaVolt will supply.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary company bonus scheme.
- Admission to pension scheme following probationary period.
- Any required training in association with technical items, health and safety and any other area that will be of benefit to the business and candidate.
To apply please send CV to Robert.email@example.com
Apply for Customer Services Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly