With our headquarters located in Glenavy Road Business Park, Moira (N. Ireland) this farmer owned Co-operative is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, porridge oats and breakfast cereal, feed compounding, agricultural supplies and renewable energy, operating across Europe.
We now invite applicants for the following position based at our new Head Quarters in Moira.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, this key role requires the successful candidate to be self-motivated to provide an effective caretaking service to our Head Quarters.
It is essential that all applicants have:
- Previous experience of caretaking/facilities management;
- Experience of general maintenance to carry out regular duties such as minor repairs, cleaning;
- Experience of building security duties, including alarm setting;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- The ability to carry out basic administrative tasks/record keeping.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation and/or a qualification.
The successful candidate will be a key holder and be required to work a split shift, the core hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 9.30am and 4.30pm to 6.30pm. Due to the nature of the role candidates must be flexible and available to work additional hours if required.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 17th October 2016.
Fane Valley is an equal opportunities employer