Customer Representative (Yorkshire Building Society Branch Agency Horsham)
Giles Smith Independent Financial services
Permanent, Full time 35 hours per week Monday- Friday 9am-5pm plus Saturday 9am-12pm (minimum 3 per month)
Location of work
up to £16847 per annum (including Saturdays) plus benefits
Hours of work
Mon to Fri 9am-5pm plus Saturday 9am-12pm
Here at Giles Smith we currently have an exciting opportunity in our new Yorkshire Building Society Branch Agency for a self-motivated Customer Representative who is a team player and will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service to Yorkshire Building Society customers. If you like people and enjoy delivering high quality customer service, you’ll enjoy the challenge of working in a brand new Agency in Horsham Town Centre.
The Customer Representative is a key position within the Agency. Whether you have previous experience within financial services or not, the support, training and development we give you will make sure that you fully understand our products and services, and feel really confident about helping our customers. This is how we make sure that what we do is always in our customer’s best interests
As a Customer Representative your responsibilities will be:
• Identifying your customers’ needs and generating trustworthy referrals for your team.
• Accurately & promptly resolve customer queries & requests.
• Maintaining up to date customer records & ensure accurate cashiering and administrative activities.
Most importantly though, you will be required to:
• Ensure that everything you do is within the Yorkshire Building Society regulatory, compliance and data protection standards which protect our customers and us
• Work closely with other branch Agency members who will help coach and mentor to ensure that the referrals are all made with the customer’s best interests at its heart.
If you have:
• A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and support
• Experience of building long term relationships with your customers
• Experience of working to regulatory/compliance protocol (desirable)
• Good administration & PC skills
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven team working skills
• The ability to work with limited supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
Our Benefits Include:
• Bonus Scheme
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• A Great working Branch Agency Environment
So if you feel you've got what it takes and share the same passion, then please Apply Now By sending a CV and covering letter to Darren Giles at email@example.com