Field Care Supervisor
We are seeking an experienced Senior Care Assistant or Field Care Supervisor who is looking to progress and develop their career in Care Management in Reading, Berkshire.
£20k pro rata per annum – Minimum 25 hours per week + on call supplement
Our client is an award winning companionship led community care provider who specialise in providing a consistent, bespoke, quality, Domiciliary home care service to private clients in their own homes providing a minimum one-hour care call and ensuring the Client and Carer relationships to be central to the support they provide.
We are extremely proud of the high levels of care and companionship that our client provides and the way that this is delivered by passionate and caring individuals, they only deliver to private clients and will only offer minimum of 1 hour visits by carers who are matched by personality and interests to the clients to ensure that this high level of personal service is maintained.
Do you want to empower people to deliver results, based on high quality and build a fantastic reputation locally? Do you want to work for an employer where Quality comes before Profit?
Initial duties of the Field Care Supervisor:
- Quality Control throughout our service.
- Carry out new customer assessments.
- Ensure correct care worker matching for all our customers.
- Carry out supervisions and staff appraisals
- Care Planning & Risk Assessing
- Identify care workers training needs.
- Experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes.
- Experience of supervising a dispersed staff team.
- Be a true leader who is able to lead by example and motivate a team
- Have the willingness to progress within the organisation.
- Be well presented and a people person.
- Hold a minimum Qualification of QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care or be prepared to work towards.
You will need to be open minded and be able to adapt to the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored around the client’s needs. If you feel that you can always put the client at the forefront of the service and you can manage and lead a team to do the same, we would love to hear from you.