Domiciliary Support Worker
New Horizons Care are a unique organisation providing specialist complex care services to adults with a neurological condition that may include acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries, or progressive diseases such as dementia, multiple sclerosis and motor neuron disease throughout Leicestershire and Northamptonshire.
We are currently seeking Domiciliary Support Workers to provide multiple client care and support in and around Leicester City and the surrounding areas of Leicestershire. Duties during your working day may include assisting with personal care, moving and handling (hoisting), administering medication, preparation of meals and assisting with daily living tasks.
Applicants must be reliable and committed to ensure our clients receive continuity and an exceptional, person centred level of care and support as required.
Previous experience in health & social care would be an advantage but full comprehensive training will be provided. Our minimum shift time is one hour and we have part time and full time opportunities available.
We will offer:-
- An excellent rate of pay (enhanced during bank holidays)
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Comprehensive training
- Fully funded Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Workplace pension option
- Life cover benefit
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Company uniform
- A very rewarding career!
In return, we require applicants to have:-
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Driving license and a reliable method of transport
- Flexible approach to evening & weekend hours of work
- A true passion for helping others
If you are energetic, dynamic and seeking a fantastic opportunity within a forward thinking organisation then this is the job for you!