Making a difference in another person’s life is a truly fulfilling experience.
There are not many careers that allow you to give back to your community whilst enabling you to build a career to be proud of. At Cherish UK are currently recruiting a full time care coordinator to work as part of our Wigan Care Team.
As Care coordinator your main responsibilities are:
- To ensure the continuity of care to clients by assigning correct staff to clients at all times
- To optimise staff schedules and rotas, taking into account the distance between calls and client preferences
- To ensure that staff rotas are issued each week on a timely basis to a high standard
- To cover sickness and new care packages
- To work with as part of a team to deliver a high quality care service.
You must be dedicated and hard-working and it is essential that you have a drivers licence. Experience working with the Care Manager computer system would be an advantage. Working as part of the office team you will form part of the office rota working shifts including 7am till 3pm or 2pm till 10pm.
Previous experience of care coordination is strongly preferred.
Ideally NVQ Level 3 minimum or equivalent education, a degree in any subject would be a distinct advantage.
Recent graduates with an interest in healthcare (degree level) without care experience will be considered as for the right candidate full training will be given.