Making a difference in another person’s life is a truly fulfilling experience.
There are not many careers that allow you to give back to your community whilst enabling you to build a career to be proud of. At Cherish UK are currently recruiting a full time care coordinator to work as part of our Wigan Care Team.
As Care coordinator your main responsibilities are:
- To ensure the continuity of care to clients by assigning correct staff to clients at all times
- To optimise staff schedules and rotas, taking into account the distance between calls and client preferences
- To ensure that staff rotas are issued each week on a timely basis to a high standard
- To cover sickness and new care packages
- To work with as part of a team to deliver a high quality care service.
You must be dedicated and hard-working and it is essential that you have a drivers licence. Experience working with the Care Manager computer system would be an advantage.
Previous experience of care coordination is strongly preferred.
Ideally NVQ Level 3 minimum or equivalent education, a degree in any subject would be a distinct advantage.
Recent graduates with an interest in healthcare (degree level) without care experience will be considered as for the right candidate full training will be given.