An opportunity for a Project/Account Executive to work within a fast paced field marketing agency.
This position could suit an individual with previous experience in a secretarial/admin type role who also has the ability to manage/liaise with clients and field agents. However, all candidates who have the right aptitude will be considered.
Our client provides National merchandising teams to a network of discount stores on a weekly/monthly basis and merchandise the fixtures, take orders and generally support the brand in store.
• Strong computer skills including
o Excel – This is used daily
o Power point
o Training will be given on internal systems
o Knowledge of the internet and what it can offer, including route planning (googlemaps)
• Excellent telephone manner
• Assertiveness (managing large field team of employees)
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• To be proactive and assist others
• Strong organisational skills and ability to put together own ‘to-do’ lists
• Willingness to ‘get out’ and make field visits and meet with external employee’s
• Willingness to spend time getting to know this bespoke industry
• Ability to work in a team & a small office environment
• Ability to work under pressure if required
Must be a car driver and car owner to get to the office
The role involves:
• Overseeing the day to day running of this campaign
o Putting together information packs for employees
o Taking queries and troubleshooting on the phone whilst reps in store
o Setting projects up on the internal reporting system
o Chasing results and feedback from external employees on a daily basis
o Managing employee’s holiday’s and updating the central calendar
o Designing forms and templates, briefing notes
o Liaising with clients daily with issue
o Preparing post project reports
o Recruitment wherever necessary
o Preparing results on a Monday for the client
This industry is quite fast paced and isn’t for the faint hearted. You need to be assertive, outgoing, willing to be part of a team and overall work hard
About our client and the team
Our client is based within a modern office in the historic town of Westerham. You will be joining a well-established, working closely with both clients, field staff and the head office team. We are looking for someone who is a team player who is willing to muck in and work with their colleagues to get the job done. A liking to chocolate, biscuits and tea and coffee is a good start…..
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply here and our client will be in direct contact
Keywords: Account Manager. Secretary, PA, Client, Customer.