IT Problem Manager - Banking
Problem Manager/Incident Manager (ITIL Framework Aware)
Do you come from a banking/financial services background?
If so, this is a truly exciting opportunity as this is a new type of role (ie first of it's kind) within a vast global corporation. Therefore you will have the opportunity to shape problem and incident management strategy for this organisation which will look great on your CV ! You will need to be a very experienced problem and incident manager to be considered for this with a good knowledge of the ITIL framework. Please note that the role has a greater emphasis on problem management and this must be reflected in your overall experience and CV.
The role will involve the following:
- Managing and coordinating the incident management process across several IT teams
- Creating incident reports, sometimes involving multiple stakeholder input
- Facilitating problem review meetings and chairing them
- Maintaining problem management records and progressing problem management reviews
- Managing the whole life cycle of problem management reviews
- Working with senior management to improve and/or enhance existing problem and incident management processes
- Working with infrastructure and applications groups to enhance problem and incident management strategies and processes
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- Strong real-world experience of managing incident and problem management processes within, preferably a financial services institution or one that deals in high value transactions
- Very capable problem management capabilities, gained within a banking/financial services environment
- Good knowledge of RCA techniques
- Strong understanding of service level agreements
- A good general awareness of desktop, server, networking, telephony and database technologies
- A good knowledge of the ITIL framework
Any knowledge of payment systems and/or an ITIL qualification would be desirable.
Problem, incident, problem & incident, problem and incident, consultant, manager, lead, director, team lead, itil, v3, desktop, windows, server, 2008, 2012, sla, service, services, service management