Little Ashes Pre-school is recruiting for a Deputy Leader
In addition to being Keyperson for a group of bright and happy children, you will form an integral part of the management team, supporting the Leader in the decision-making, planning and staff management necessary to maintain the pre-school's Ofsted Outstanding rating.
Must be qualified level 3 in childcare (or equivalent), you will have 5+ years' experience in a pre-school or other relevant environment (pack away setting preferable) with at least 2 years in a Deputy role. You will be confident in your own abilities and be able to demonstrate a complete knowledge of EYFS, Safeguarding and Prevent Duty. Knowledge of SEND Code of Practice is desirable.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hold a current and portable DBS certificate
- Be First Aid certified and dispense a Peppa Pig cold compress with pride
- Have a strong understanding of Food Hygiene standards and how to remove food stains from everything
- Be able to rapidly and accurately count small people who have no intention of standing still
- Be able to sing many songs with enthusiasm over-and-over again while balancing three children on your knees
- Be creative, imaginative and realistic actor when being operated on by seven small doctors at once
- Laugh, rather than cry, when you find playdoh in your shoes, jeans, hair...
- Staff work 38 weeks per year, 5 sessions per week from 8:30am - 12:45pm
- Staff meetings and some administration outside of these hours
- Pay dependent on experience (banding is £8.20 - £8.96 per hour)
Closing date for applications - 14th November 2016
Interviews will be held between 15th and 27th November
If this feels like you, contact Anthony Middleton for an application form or further information by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07815 142696.