Our client is an international consulting and training firm based in Berkhamsted who lead, innovate and drive change with their clients across the globe. Their team of associates cover a broad range of specialisations, engaging with leading players on global projects. Our client operates with programmes and consultancy that take leaders, talent, teams and functions to the next level.
They are currently looking for a Client Coordinator to join their growing team, and as Client Coordinator you will be proactively coordinating all client projects and logistical support to project delivery team members. As well as this, you will provide Business Development support to Managing Directors.
- Co-ordination and logistical planning of client projects such as training events, coaching sessions, and relationship meetings.
- Acting as central point of contact for allocated clients
- Timely production of client materials such as training manuals, presentations and activity briefs.
- Working with Leadership Team members and Associate Relationship Managers
- Logistics management for Managing Directors as required
- Previous experience in a front line administration role
- Ability to multi-task and high attention to detail
- Highly proficient MS Word/PowerPoint user
- Sound numerical and grammatical abilities
- Full driving licence with willingness to travel on occasion as required