Android/iOS Developer - Cambridge - Financial Services Application Dev
Android/iOS Developer - Cambridge - Financial Services Application Development
Our client, an exciting start up based in Cambridge, is seeking a exceptional Android/iOS developer to join it's expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team who are passionate about their work and product domain. The candidate will have the opportunity to grow and acquire experience of critical, high throughput systems. You will be instrumental in helping meet the companies growth objectives and be recognised as a leader in mobile payments and mobile banking solutions.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Experience in development with considerations of Mobile Applications Security
- Experience in Touch, Geo-location and other device APIs
- Cross platform mobile application development- either HTML5.0/JS.
- Must be able to support the complete life cycle of designing, developing, publishing and maintaining (multiple customised versions) of the smart phone applications.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Considerable programming experience in either Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for Embedded systems.
- Specialist domains: Embedded/device systems, mobile optimised websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for Windows/Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.), third party libraries for either Android or iOS.
- Financial Services Application development experience
- Experience with Xamarin plus.