Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting Production Operatives to join our client’s busy food manufacturing site in the Rogerstone area.
The main duties of the role include packing products on a fast-paced production line, however we also have vacancies available working in the despatch warehouse.
This role is a temporary ongoing position, however should the candidate demonstrate the right attributes there may be permanent opportunities available.
Suitable candidates will have a good attitude, be reliable and ideally have experience of working in a food production environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. If a candidate possess skills suitable for other roles that our client offers, then other roles could be considered.
The hours of work vary, so flexibility with working hours is desirable for this role; the hours include:
- Shift 1 – 6.00am – 5.00pm, 6.00am - 6:00pm or 7.00am – 6.00pm – any 5 days out of 7
- Shift 2 – 6.00pm – 6.00am, 10.30pm – 6.00am or 11.30pm – 7.00am – Sunday - Thursday
- Shift 3 – 6.00am – 5.30pm or 7.00am – 6.30pm – Saturday and Sunday
The pay rates for this position are:
- 18-20 yr old - £5.55 per hour across all shifts.
- 21-24 yr old - £6.95 per hour across all shifts.
- 25 over - £7.20 per hour across all shifts.