Digital Researchers Manchester
Description: The Rethink Group is setting up a talent and innovation centre to support digital transformation projects across the north of England. Based out of our funky Manchester offices, we're looking for digital enthusiasts to join our team as Digital Researchers, supporting our clients and account managers throughout the hiring process for digital projects and programmes of work. You'll be researching and supplying digital and innovation solutions, market mapping, profiling digital professionals, sourcing the digital talent of tomorrow by strengthening our links with the local universities and networking with the Northern digital talent through meet-ups, events and forums. ??? You...
- Must be passionate about all things digital!
- Will have undertaken research projects.
- Have an appetite to work in a targeted environment.
- Aren't afraid of taking chances - we're disruptive thinkers and like to break the mould!
- Could be a recent graduate, and experienced resourcer or researcher or even currently work in digital - we want individuals, not clones!
- Will be talkative - you'll be speaking with clients, candidiates and of course, your fantastic colleagues.
- Will want to work for a thought-leading business that has grown from a start-up to a global business with offices all over the world.
- Will provide you with training across resourcing, digital and social media.
- Will give you time to study, to build your network and gain new skills.
- Are backed by a multimillion pound recruitment group.
- Offer a unique opportunity to support the growth of digital across the north of England.