Hatfield Woodhouse Primary School
Temporary (with a possibility of leading to a permanent position)
Required for 1st January 2017
We are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher to start in January 2017 for two terms initially
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Have knowledge and experience of delivering interventions for targeted groups of children
• Have a good understanding of the curriculum and classroom practice
• Have high expectations for all children and a clear understanding of assessment for learning
• Have a strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed by appointment through the Recruitment Team.
Closing Date: Friday 28th October 2016, 12 Noon.
An application pack can be downloaded below, via the apply buttom or by contacting our recruitment team on 0345 196 0095 or email
The Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
‘Together we are stronger’