Care Manager (Maternity Cover), Join a Provider with a Fantastic Ethos!
We are looking for an experienced Care Manager for our client, an award winning provider based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. You will be joining a family owned and run business who have excellent care principles and place their clients at the forefront or their services.
This is a full time role with a salary of £29,000 - £31,000 per annum. You will be joining an incredibly friendly team with a fantastic working atmosphere. There are also plans of expansion, so this interim role may lead to a permanent role in the future!
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the business, managing the administration team and care workers, as well as dealing with customers and building relationships with outside agencies.
Duties of the Care Manager:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion to work in home care.
- Constantly promote the company’s values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy.
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team.
Person Specification & Qualifications:
- The successful applicant will have a number of years’ experience in running and ideally developing a Home Care service.
- Management experience of service provision within the care profession is essential.
- Ideally qualified or willing to work towards QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home Care/Domiciliary care service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a provider that value and progress their staff, so if you are ready for a new challenge then please click on apply!