Global Social Media Manager: Retail/Lubricants: World Leading Oil & Ga
Global Social Media Manager - Retail/Lubricants - World Leading Oil & Gas Co
Rate: c.??150 per day Ltd Co/c.??28,000 to ??32,000 pa
Start Date: ASAP
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Global Social Media Manager to join the Digital Communications team. The role of the Social Media Manager will help enhance the company's profile and reputation, and engage with its target audiences in meaningful, relevant ways.
Critical to success will be demonstration of emotional intelligence to know how best to work with multiple stakeholders across the world to get things done. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for setting the vision & strategy. Creative, innovative, and ROI-driven, you will have strong project management skills with a proven track record of driving social projects from inception to completion.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining and increasing engagement and reach levels across various social media platforms in local markets around the world, measuring success, and working collaboratively with colleagues and partners to deliver an ongoing programme of activity that supports the Global Commercial business ambitions.
You should be aware of your potential impact on sales and profits through your actions and be constantly striving to tie your efforts into real world outcomes.
Full of great ideas, you'll be able to bring a creative Spark to our social presence.
- Development, management & delivery of the social media strategy
- Social lead for sub-brands and markets
- Co-create content strategies with brand teams to generate engagement
- Provide air-traffic control across brands and markets
- Owned' social performance reporting to global and local
- Sub-brand online word-of-mouth performance measurement covering social media, forums & bloggers
- Follow and report upon competitor activity on social platforms
- Work closely with media team on all advertising done on social platforms
- You must be a digital evangelist, with a proven track record of delivering social campaigns. Working cross functionally with various teams within the business - global brand, communications, motorsport, PR, and local markets to fully optimise the social media presence.
- It is essential that as the Social Media Manager, you are a great influencer and can work well with colleagues at all levels within the business.
- Experience managing end to end social media campaigns would be highly desired including blogger & forum outreach programmes. You must have impeccable editorial and copywriting skills.
- Previous experience delivering great community engagement in a corporate client-side role will be valuable.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.