ITSM - Service Now Implementation specialist
Role: ITSM - Service Now Implementation specialist
Key Essential Skills
Outline - Thebes Group
Thebes Group is a leading UK wide IT Infrastructure Technology Consultancy. We are well-known for our extensive talent pool of highly competent IT professionals and exclusive Apprentice Programmes, which provide a great opportunity to undertake technical training in core disciplines. Thebes work with a number of leading vendors, government, financial institutions and insurance companies including investment banks, brokers and hedge funds.
Role & Responsibilities
* ServiceNow ITSM Implementation Technical Consultant with ability to analyse and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
* Analyse system, business and data processing problems as required to implement and improve the ServiceNow systems involved in development of ITSM processes and designing workflows
* Be responsible for the continuous review of new ServiceNow modules, as well as other commercially available software, to ensure the ITSM process tools remain state-of-the-art.
* Be able to see the interaction between processes and technology in an integrated solution perspective
* Able to work independently, but also with others in a project
* Have basic knowledge of ITIL v3 processes, IT architecture and applications.
* Be oral and written fluency in English.
* Objective ordinated design
* Relational Databases
Thebes provides IT solutions & services differently from most other IT service providers. As an Assured Outcome Provider (AOP), we have spent fifteen years willingly sharing the client's risk with them by focusing on outputs (ie quality service & solutions and return on investment ROI) rather than inputs (ie pricelists and headcount). We do this by fitting our skills, solutions & capabilities to needs, augmenting our staff with enthusiastic professionals from our Academy Programme and remaining flexible as our clients' needs change.
Thebes Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.