Mitel Field Maintenance Engineer - 3300 - Scotland
Mitel Field Support Engineer, 2nd Line Technical Support, Mitel 3300, 3100, Nupoint, Mitel Border Gateway (MBG), Mitel Application Suite (MAS), Contact Centre, IVR, Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA) Enterprise and Ops Manager
Home based in Scotland Central Belt (Edinburgh/Glasgow), to ??45K + Car Allowance depending on experience.
Imperative are currently working with the largest Mitel Reseller in the UK and we are looking for an experienced Mitel Field Engineer with relevant skills, qualifications and experience on Mitel 3300 and associated applications & peripherals, including Nu-Point Messenger, MBG, MAS, Contact Centre, IVR, Unified Communicator Advanced (UCA) and Enterprise and Ops Manager.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Provide remote diagnoses and rectification of reported incidents within the defined contract SLA.
- Provide accurate, meaningful and timely updates to customers, business partners and Select database.
- Completion of remote moves and changes (Soft MAC's) as per customer order/request.
- Provide Technical Support to customers and colleagues on relevant telephony systems and associated applications.
- Provide Technical assistance to sales support staff.
- Management of small remote projects such as department moves or remote upgrades etc.
Product Knowledge & Experience
Minimum of 3 years telephony experience on installations, upgrades, projects, technical support and Maintenance on the following Mitel Systems and applications:
- Nu-Point Messenger
- Mitel Border Gateway (MBG)
- Mitel Application Suite (MAS)
For more information and a detailed Job Specification, please send your CV.